1. When I was a kid I wanted to be a lawyer, a writer, and a WNBA star all at the same time when I grew up.
2. As an adult, my dream job would be a state senator. I love politics!
3. W hen I was younger I wanted to be just like my dad. He was the smartest person I knew.
4. The childhood Halloween costume that I remember most was when I was the year I was Steve Avery, the MLB pitcher. I thought I was so cool because I wore a Braves jersey, and my mom put "Avery" on the back. Chya!
5. My favorite childhood toy was my basketball. I played basketball every single day of my life I'm pretty sure.
6. The time I got into the biggest amount of trouble when I was a kid was when I told on myself for cheating on a math test in 6th grade. Yep, told on myself. I was really disappointed in myself for not knowing the answer, so I caved on ratted myself out.
7. I get daily inspiration from faith. I don't do my studies like I should, and I don't always stay optimistic. But without having that faith, I'm not sure how I'd make it.