- the "it's okay" blog link-up is something I'm really not interested in doing, so this is my stand alone post.
- I'm about to convince my husband to buy me a Merrill Lynch cycling jersey.
- I get irritated looking at pinterest, because all it makes me want to do is eat a sprinkle covered chocolate donut.
- I just finished our thank-you letters.
- I'm just ready to go to work and kick this test in the behind.
- I fell on my bike a few nights ago. In front of a group of kids and a truck that couldn't turn until I peeled myself off the pavement.
- I e-mail my husband throughout the day, call him every morning at work, eat lunch with him, call him every afternoon, sometimes make a pitstop at his office, and spend the evening with him. Every day. We're newlyweds.
- all I think about are chocolate chip cookies and Lucky Charms.
- I went through a box of Lucky Charms in a week's time.
- last night we went to the hospital to see Beth and Trevor's new baby!!! She said I could use the foam on the wall to wash my hands. I kept pulling and pulling on the dispenser. Come to find out you are to pull OUT not DOWN. Then it was the joke that I was "no longer on the farm milking cows." Ridiculous.
- I'm excited about some opportunities for organizations around here...but more excited that one is having a clay shoot.
- I'm still thinking about Lucky Charms. Off to HEB.
Thursday, August 16, 2012
It's okay that...