When I taught 6th grade literacy, my girls were obsessed with these Lisi Harrison books called The Clique Series. I must admit, I read them with the girls. I claimed it was for my teaching responsibilities, but you could find 2 or 3 Clique novels lying around my house at any given time. Busted! Anyway, the protagonist in the book ended everyday with a State of the Union. We won't concentrate on the 3 bad things like she did, but I thought it was a fun way to end the week every week!
May 13 STATE OF THE UNION:
- picking up Cash from the airport
- Pizza Parlour with Kristen and Megan
- 1 of my 2 best friends from high school getting married!
- Scotty McCreery is still "in it to win it"
- 65 degree days
- floods, rain, and floods
- losing satellite signal the last 10 minutes of American Idol
- my computer crashing from viruses