The valley that took me to I hope I never reach again. I had no vision for life anymore. I felt as if I had no friends. I could barely function..and that was on a good day.
That's when I decided that no, I really don't want to live forever. Because forever is a long, long time. And that'd be a lot of friends and a lot of family I'd have to say goodbye too. So at 20 years old with my best friend gone, I learned to appreciate every single day and to find something wonderful out of each day. Therefore, I came up with a bucket list of things I wanted to do before I died. Of course I continue to add to them, but it was such a fun way to start thinking about day-t0-day life.
- I have always wanted to live abroad.
- I've dreamed about a cabin in the mountains since my first trip to the Rockies when I was in middle school.
- I want to learn how to sail.
- Of course I want to finish my master's.
- I want to be in local and state politics, hopefully a state senator or representative one day.
- And most recently, I want to hike the Grand Canyon.
I'm sure I'll eventually add more to my bucket list. I think that's what they're for! But I want to know you would like to before you die! Link your blog below!